Argatherm is a lightened finishing smoothing compound with very fine expanded mineral fillers and a microporous internal structure that give the product exceptional lightness and important thermal insulation properties.
The right grain size mix, the fiber-reinforced matrix and the use of special additives enhance its high workability during the drafting phase and excellent adhesion to different substrates (especially on insulating plasters of the Diathonite line).
Why you have to choose Argatherm?
- The good thermal properties improve the insulation of the structures.
- The installation is extremely simple and fast.
- It allows you to correct any imperfections in the substrate.
- It is sustainable and ecological, with no dangerous components.
- An homogeneous appearance in a very slight roughness.